Over half of the Atlantic Salmon caught in North America are taken from Miramichi River. Located in southeastern New Brunswick this resource provides absolutely fantastic fly-fishing for one of the worlds strongest fish.
The Atlantic Salmon is a migratory species, spawning in fresh water and then spending most of it’s life in the ocean. After hatching, young salmon make their way to saltwater and spend several years at sea before returning to their place of birth to spawn. Unlike Pacific Salmon species, the Atlantic doesn’t die after spawning and may return to the same river time and time again during their lifespan. With each return, they are a larger, stronger fish and always a challenge for any angler.
Salmon season begins the 15th of April and ends the 15th of October. The world’s largest Atlantic Salmon run begins in June with fish regularly caught up to 30 lbs. during the fall run.
- Three and seven day trips available
- Shuttle service from Fredcricton Airport available upon request
- Four star accommodations at lodge including meals
- Fishing license and equipment provided, if needed
- Fully guided with experienced guides
- Situated on 100 acres of private land bordering the Miramichi, this outfitter provides all-inclusive fishing packages from 3 to 7 days in length
- Accommodations are provided in their four star lodge or fully furnished private cottages
- Shuttle from nearby airports to the lodge
- Experienced Miramichi river guides
- Four star lodging, hearty home-cooked meals, fully furnished private cottages also available
- Your total price reflects the cost of the package and applicable taxes
- As a bonus, your fishing license is included as well as any gear you may need.
- Travel to and from nearby airports
- Overnight lodging while travelling
- Gratuities and alcoholic beverages
- Any additional personal items
Come fish the Miramichi and learn why people travel from all over the world to cast a fly on this magnificent water.