In any selection of fishing tackle, especially fly fishing tackle, always remember the rule: the one that wins is the one who dies with the most toys!! Armed with that fact, you have only one thing to consider wh
Thank you for your interest in our services. With over 25 years in the outdoor sports industry we have seen many changes. Like any business, ours is constantly evolving to keep pace with ever changing markets but more importantly to better serve our customers. One thing that has remained the same through the years is our commitment to give one-hundred percent every time to every customer.
Hosted Adventures - Travel With Us
Fins and Furs Adventures offers our customers the opportunity for hassle-free travel by providing our Hosted Adventures. By participating in these Hosted Adventures, customer’s travel side by side with us to the outfitters location. We meet at a pre-determined location and travel together. This simplifies the process of clearing customs, traveling with firearms and arriving at your ultimate destination relaxed and on time.
2014 Hosted Adventure Schedule
May 18-24, 2014 - New Brunswick Spring Black Bear Hunt
August 10-17, 2014 - Labrador Brook Trout and Landlocked Salmon - McKenzie River Lodge
September 11-17, 2014 - Caribou Hunt, Quebec - Leaf River
November, 2014 - Colorado Elk Hunt, Steamboat Lake Outfitters
2014 Sportsman's Show Dates
Come visit us at one of the following shows.
- January 11th -12th Rockingham Fishing & Hunting Expo, Rockingham Raceway, Salem NH
- January 17th - 19th Marlboro Fly Fishing Show, Marlboro MA
- January 24th -26th Somerset Fly Fishing Show, Somerset NJ
- Feb 27th - Mar 2nd 37th Annual World Fishing & Outdoor Expo, Suffern NY
- March 7th -9th 76th Annual Eastern Maine Sportsman's Show, Orono ME
- March 28th -30th State of Maine Sportsman's Show, Augusta ME
- April 5th - 6th Presque Isle Sportsman's Show, Presque Isle ME
Become a Maine Guide
As the license is not easily obtained, so it must be understood that "the patch" should not be taken lightly. Throughout history, Maine Guides have been revered as as some of the most knowledgeable and proficient woodsman in North America. It is a symbol with an honorable history. Wear it proudly!
Our Maine Guide School is the longest running school in the state. This year marks our 21st year with hundreds of successful students.
After two decades in the outdoor sporting industry Lila and I have learned that there is no substitute for quality lodging, meals, equipment and knowledgeable guides. It is our intent to provide you with the absolute best in worldwide sports travel. We hunt and fish at all locations to ensure quality and excellence in the outfitters we choose to promote. To that end, we will do anything that we can reasonably do to make your adventure with us the trip of your lifetime.
For More Information
Please contact us for more information about our travel or instruction.
Master Maine Guides
32 Greenwood Ave.
Skowhegan, ME 04976
Download a .pdf version of our full color brochure
Fins & Furs Adventures Brochure (1.6 mb)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I use your services instead of booking a trip myself?
- How much do your services cost?
- Do you offer trips without full time guides where we can bring our own food?
- Are family trips available?